Seeking talented General Manager – Retail to come work with our Retail Group. Will be main report for taproom employees and will need to maintain the day-to-day operations of our busy and growing taprooms. Bar/Restaurant Experience is required along with passion for craft beer. Must be reliable and organized. Must lead from the front and be adept socially to provide our customers with elite level experience. This position will require office administration skills as well. Will need to be able to communicate clearly and provide any and all reporting information to proper channels. Will be required to train staff and maintain associates with the same passion and knowledge.
- Execute maintenance and upkeep of facility according to space needs and brand standards set by General Manager
- Manage the operation and maintenance of all taproom equipment.
- Maintain weekly inventory on all taproom items such as kegs and cans as well as merchandise, beverages for resale, glassware, cleaning items, etc.
- Create and maintain staff schedules for taprooms, accounting for bartender availability and special events requiring additional staffing
- Collaborate with General Manager, Logistics Manager and Operations
- Utilize TOAST reporting to maintain appropriate levels of diverse inventory, complying with release dates and customer demands. Product orders will be placed through Logistics Manager and Operations
- Deliver reports every week on standing packaged beer inventory (MONDAY) to be maintained in CRAFTED.
- Keep retail web shop offerings and inventory updated using METORIK and WOOCOMMERCE
- Maintain cooler organization and ensure bottle shop coolers are fully stocked and in line with brand requirements, utilizing good merchandising practices.
- Collaborate with GM and Marketing to devise, execute, and maintain release schedules and community-based events and entertainment
- Collaborate with GM to manage release schedule and weekly events
- Update tap lists via tap boards, printed tap lists and online tap lists per the brand standards provided by General Manager
- POS Organization: Keep TOAST organized for accurate reporting and ease of use
- Taproom Housekeeping: Maintain premium level of cleanliness for customers
- Weekly cleaning of draft lines
- Lead Taproom associates from the front to provide best in industry customer service
- Bartend as necessary to ensure we are always open and appropriately staffed
- Must Be Eligible to work within the United States
- Clean Driving record
- Be able to lift small kegs or move larger kegs in a two person team
- Be able to work standing for extended periods
EMPLOYMENT EQUITY AND DIVERSITY POLICY
NEW ANTHEM LLC is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. New Anthem celebrates people from all walks of life and prohibits the unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. We are constantly striving for a diverse, safe workplace.